monster Colorado bull

My mother just got an e-mail from a co-worker with photos of this bull, asking if it was me in the photos. :rolleyes: I look nothing like that blockhead. ;)

re

Ear tag doesnt mean nothing, heres a bull at one of our feeding stations that feed the elk in the winter so they dont get into orchards. Hes not a game farm bull. fish and wildlife traq em and give some of them ear tags and collars to track and get info on. there were several with tags on.
oak4.jpg

oak6.jpg

Kirkl
is that the feeding station in next to selah ( wenas valley). I spent quit a few years there. By friends ranch was right next to it( bordered the state land )

cool pics

Delw

Delw, This one is Oak Creek, Up highway 12 a little bit. The one your talking about is about 10 miles from my house (wenas valley) just past wenas lake. You cant get in there and take pics of those ones cause gates are locked and there quit aways off the road with trees in between. Does your friend still own the ranch.

This is the email that I got!

DON'T KNOW THE ACCURACY OF ANY OF THE INFO

Subject: FW: 540 Bull Elk that cost 127 thousand

Game farm bull.
It looks like it's from the SW area of the state around Cortez, Durango, or Dolores area and was no later than August as the scrub oak hasn't even begun to turn colors yet. When you just "have too much money" 540 Bull Elk that cost 127 thousand

540 Bull from Colorado. He paid $127k for it.

1elk.jpg

11elk.jpg

111elk.jpg

$7,000 Hunt fee
$120,000 Divorce settlement

Being able to wear your cammos while hunting in a cage.....Priceless ;)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back