Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Modern Sporting Rifle

Kept watching the PSA email specials and a buddy kept me alerted on what were the deals I shouldn't pass up. Piece at a time with shipping and FFL came to $447 and change. Will be okay for the first one to get started with.

That looks a lot like some of the gear Palmetto State had on special. You could build an entire AR for about $400 with their kits.

Kept watching the PSA email specials and a buddy kept me alerted on what were the deals I shouldn't pass up. Piece at a time with shipping and FFL came to $447 and change. Will be okay for the first one to get started with.

Yeah I almost incurred the wrath of the boss with some of those specials. Smoking deals. LGS has a stack of lowers, PSA has a free floated rail upper for $400. Could be into exactly what I want to build for $300 less than just the parts.

Don't get me started on the wrath part of things. Time will pass, time will pass. "Now you have to buy MORE bullets?"

Yeah I almost incurred the wrath of the boss with some of those specials. Smoking deals. LGS has a stack of lowers, PSA has a free floated rail upper for $400. Could be into exactly what I want to build for $300 less than just the parts.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back