Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

model 7 update

timberman56

I have a Rem Model 7 SS in 7mmSAUM that's a little beat up from normal use plus a nasty fall a few years ago in TX while aoudad hunting that also scratched up my scope. I'm about to send it to be cerekoted and either have the stock camoed or, more likely, buy a new (lighter weight) stock. Any recommendations out there for a good lightweight stock that doesn't break the bank/ cost more than I gave for the gun? or someone who could paint or dip the stock?

I put my 300 saum in a B&C stock. Had to open the barrel channel up a little but that was easy to do. It is now one of my favorite rifles.

I opened up an HS Precision for a model 7 in 7 SAUM. Sold the rifle but still have the stock.

I put my 300 saum in a B&C stock. Had to open the barrel channel up a little but that was easy to do. It is now one of my favorite rifles.
+1
sam.jpg

How’s the B&C stock handle the 300 saum recoil? I have a 673 in 300 saum that I may do something with in the future. Almost hate to mess with it, it points like a good shotgun and hits like a sledgehammer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back