Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Moab buck ?

Moosie

Grand poopa
Might have been talked about... but just seen it via Email. Any details ?

pic02668.jpg

pic01763.jpg

Colorado buck. I believe it grosses around 226", but that might not be true.

From another website, from someone who apparently knows:

THIS IS NOT A MOAB BUCK!! THE DEER WAS KILLED IN COLORADO OCT.21st.I personally saw the deer.The hunter is from ARIZONA,his name is Cory.The deer in question is truly a monster,we green scored it at 228.It has a 32" outside spread with a 30" inside spread,7.5"drop tine with a 3" and a 1 and 3/4" cheater.This is absolutely a once in a lifetime deer!Ive seen the deer and had the deer in my hands,this is truly a magnificent animal.Let's not take any glory from the hunter. Imagine how you would feel if your buck came along and people like you,(some of you),took the wind out of your sail? What a bunch of jealous a--holes!To you that congratulated him on a fine deer,thank you and good luck to you and yours this hunting season,and for the "doubters' well good luck as well and I hope if you get a monster everyone believes you! Tony V.

I would have it mounted just as he is holding it and go on the Hunt Show circuit, Background and all...$15 to have your picture taken in a Hunt setting!!!!!!!! Great Buck, John

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back