Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

MLB playoffs thread

----

For some reason I REALLY hate these Royals. Let's go Lastros!

I've got the Jays over the Cubs in the series.

Randy---I've been wearing my cubs hat around so proudly for the last 4 months.
Such a fun season for a lifer CUBS fan!
Whatever happens I have absolutely had a ball with my family watching this season.
6 Home Runs the other night followed by 3 big ones last night had us high-fiveing all over the house.

Saw a sign in the crowd last night with a Ghostbusters reference---it read...
"I Aight Afraid of NO GOAT!"

Let's Go Cubbies!

I'll admit I'm a casual baseball fan, but these playoffs have been really great so far.

I'm not really pulling for anybody, since basically everyone has a cool story. Seems like none of the teams (except the Dodgers) are usually in the playoffs, or at least since I've followed. Makes for great games.

Whatever happens I have absolutely had a ball with my family watching this season.
6 Home Runs the other night followed by 3 big ones last night had us high-fiveing all over the house.

Let's Go Cubbies!

They're a fun team to root for, I'm jealous! Best part is you probably have the better part of a decade to root for this group.

Well I'm still crying from last night. Being a die hard cards fan I just can't bring myself to root for that team from chicago so go dodgers or mets. Being from Missouri go Royals.

Let's Go Cubbies!

All because the "Boy Genius" Epstein stole Maddon away from my Rays!!! ahh Go Cubs!!

Knowing what a curse feels like, I am rooting for the Cubs.

Randy, I owe somebody a hat. Do we know who yet?

Not thinking the Cubs are going to pull it off. I'd like to see them do so however.

You'd think 8 runs should do it, just not tonight.

Three games in a row, bullpens gonna be stretched. Royals strength.

Royals all the way! Saw them play in a spring training game in March which they won so I just know I am a good luck charm this season.

+1 Always pull for the small market team from the heartland.

Only good thing if the Cubs win would be the Chicago fan-nation would shrink once they get a ring. Pre 2004 it seemed there were many more B logo's flying around.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back