MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Misplaced Winchester

I saw this earlier, really cool and gets the imagination pondering what the story was. It's actually a model 1873 but according to serial it was made in 1882.

Pretty cool discovery. Wonder if it was loaded? I understand the want to keep it at the park, but if they were to find the name of the original owner, I bet it would be cool to give it back to the next of kin maybe.

I'd say the fact that it was leaning against a tree didn't bode very well for the owner at the time. What a neat find.

"I Hatchet Jack, being of sound mind and broke legs..."

WXYZ News. " Archeologist students from UNLV, on site at the Great Basin National Park, have unearthed several very rare, completely intact, ceramic vessels, with extremely strange XXX markings. Professor Festus McLoudhorn speculates these vessels, or jugs, as commonly referred to at the time, date back to the mid to late 1800. McLoudhorn was quoted by WXYZ staff reporter Suzy Snoops as saying, "Yeah, we rarely see these, usually these jugs are broken, due to the type of social interaction at the time . This site is amazing in that there are no forensic remains. "

The question as to a lone rifle, left at the site, is still under investigation.

McLoudhorn is seeking additional Federal funding to continue his research.

WXYZ News. " Archeologist students from UNLV, on site at the Great Basin National Park, have unearthed several very rare, completely intact, ceramic vessels, with extremely strange XXX markings. Professor Festus McLoudhorn speculates these vessels, or jugs, as commonly referred to at the time, date back to the mid to late 1800. McLoudhorn was quoted by WXYZ staff reporter Suzy Snoops as saying, "Yeah, we rarely see these, usually these jugs are broken, due to the type of social interaction at the time . This site is amazing in that there are no forensic remains. "

The question as to a lone rifle, left at the site, is still under investigation.

McLoudhorn is seeking additional Federal funding to continue his research.

:D:D:D That would explain it! LOL!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back