Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Miller, your goat is done..

I like the looks of this one better. Sent to me by a hunter that hunted with my goat outfitter last year. I think it's a pretty classy looking mount.

mtmiller, have you decided what to do with your goats yet?

bmgoat_1small.jpg

If I saw a goat mounted like that anywhere, I'd have a hard time keeping my giggles inside. It's off the charts. Although a small wheel and axle between the front hooves, a saddle, or some wings would add to the humor, the funniest part is somebody actually chose that form for a mount.

Even this cougar thought it was funny..

Attachments

• 1117081047.jpg
    1117081047.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 802
Kurt, have you seen this one before?

IMG00026.jpg

I thought they had another, close up, shot of this guy. I will see if I can find it.

I have heard cats can be tough, but please. The joker???

mtmiller, have you decided what to do with your goats yet?
Terry, 2007 years goat is sitting at the taxidermist waiting for me to drop off the horns. I have not seen the 1/2 body mount yet, so I need to make a trip to Lewistown and get that taken care of.

My 2008 goat is sitting in my chest freezer and skinned for a full body. That being said, I will probably just shoulder mount him. I need to see how my 2007 goat turns out to decide if last years will be going to the same guy or not.

If I am lucky enough to get a good one this year with November hair, I may have to break down for another 1/2 body or possibly a full body. House isn't very big, so a full body might not be a very good idea. However, this might be my last goat;), so you never know.

Just to rub my peter again, here are goats from 2007 and 2008. Man do I love where these guys live.

p1000337mm.jpg

p1050611__large.jpg

OK, dumb question here. just how big are these goats? didn't realize they were as big as they are until miller posted his '07 & '08 pictures. have to say, they are beautiful animals.

OK, dumb question here. just how big are these goats? didn't realize they were as big as they are until miller posted his '07 & '08 pictures. have to say, they are beautiful animals.

Dude, anything looks huge posing next to Miller

Miller, if you just go with a shoulder mount, I would defiately have the dermist add the chaps to the mount. I do it for all the barbary sheep I get in. I found this goat on another taxidermist's website:

mounts_005.jpg

Here's one of the barbaries I've done.

31_mount1_1.jpg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back