Caribou Gear

MeatEater Season 8 - SPOILER ALERT

Lol everytime they post anything... more... more... more

and the last season was posted 10/2/2018 on Netflix. Season 6 came out in Oct 2016, but they switched from Sportmans to Netflix so that might have had something to do with the delay.

Good correction and that’s fair.

What can I say, I’m an entitled millennial. I thought when I cut the cord half a decade ago I was done with 22 minute to-be-continued episodes. It’s like I’m once again sitting on a couch in 2005 with my girlfriend watching DVDs of Friends. 😂

Good correction and that’s fair.

What can I say, I’m an entitled millennial. I thought when I cut the cord half a decade ago I was done with 22 minute to-be-continued episodes. It’s like I’m once again sitting on a couch in 2005 with my girlfriend watching DVDs of Friends. 😂
They also have hours of content on YouTube including two new short format shows Das Boat and the Back 40.

I watched it and enjoyed it. I like Randy's show as well as Meateater because both myself and my kids enjoy it.

I too was disappointed with how little content there was though. It was a two year wait for two and half hours of content.
I was disappointed in only 8 episodes as well but to be fair in the last year they have really ramped up the amount of YouTube content they put out on a regular basis. Most of which I’ve thoroughly enjoyed. I was also pretty disappointed there wasn’t as much emphasis on cooking this season.

Back