PEAX Equipment

Meateater buys Firstlite

It really is amazing that meateater has been able to leverage itself into this type of organization.

Thinking back a few years ago when Steven was in charge of a lot of the day to day type stuff and it was pretty hit or miss on whether you could even buy a meateater T shirt because they were always out of stock online.

I don't think he is going to have any issues like that with the folks in charge of the day to day stuff now.

I think this is awesome that a guy that is just a great ambassador for the hunting community can focus on the big picture stuff now and get rewarded financially as well.

I'm not sure if Steve would be willing to take a Nissian to a hunt.... he seems to like his helicopter rides with his fancy celebrity friends.

I like jelly. I try not to be jelly.

Why would anyone assume Steve would not be happy to fly, drive, ride horses or hike into a hunt with Randy? He would almost certainly complain less than several of us when the curve balls start which happens on most hunts.

I like when my friends have financial success and hope they find ways to enjoy the hard-earned rewards of their sacrifice and hard work. If I shake hands with the President, run part of a billionaire's corporate structure, work out with a rock star and attend a birthday party that is packed with celebrities and sometimes fly first class and will happily hunt with guides and even pay for land access then what does any of that have to do with my ability to be a good person and work hard and still sometimes go on a public lands hunt on my own?

I like jelly. I try not to be jelly.

Why would anyone assume Steve would not be happy to fly, drive, ride horses or hike into a hunt with Randy? He would almost certainly complain less than several of us when the curve balls start which happens on most hunts.

It’s a tongue-in-cheek inside joke from a meateater podcast. Basically, a fan accused Rinella of flying into hunts on expensive helicopters.

^ which is ridiculous for certain fans to feel that way, jelly is certainly the word - they are the minority i'm sure

I think most of us realize that not only could rinella out-hike anyone on this board with a half on elk on his back, he seems to have a masochistic infatuation with doing things the not so easy way and going far and hard

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back