Caribou Gear Tarp

Maybe this isn't a Sportsmans issue but...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Some people are Babies !!! I recently (this morning) recieved an Email from someone that recently left and Maybe I shouldn't even be on the Board today but I do have to Say even some older people are Babies....

Anyone that doesn't like this board and wants to Whine about it Can Fuggin Leave. I have enough Friends and Don't need new ones that look down life as a one way road.

Alright, I just got back from Spokan and Going to head over to Eastern Idaho.... The drive will do me good....

)(
hump.gif
:D :D :D

I leave this forum after every post! But, I come back for the next post too. Free speech, that's what made this country so great!

Teach them sticks and stones can break your bones, but words cannot hurt you.

Words are your friends.

Hey, 280, will you ever post a picture? What will it take to get one? Scan it at Kinko's, go to photobucket.com, then its easy to post. Wal-mart here now has digital cameras for $20 that make good pictures for the computer. Its physically easier now than it was.

Well the only way I will go is if Moosie bannes me. :D :D Or NUT tkae the puter away again for me starting trouble. :D ;) I dont post much. till lately. :D :D But hay what the hell we all got to have some fun. I can only beat on nut for so long cant have him to black and blue.
;)

Weren't me :cool: I'd never leave a place
where a post can break 400 and never have
a topic ;)

...is Spokan anywhere by Spokane :D

Tom :D
Actually Calif. more or less ends just above Sacramento for me
hump.gif
Not quite sure what that state farther south is called...or good for ;)

:D ... Feeling better now ;)

And it's not 280, Although I'm sure many wanted it to be him

Ithica, We're being punished .....
shhh.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back