Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

May that Flag fly for all-happy 4th

Enjoy independence day everyone. I want to thank all those who have fought for our independence, safety, and protection. Military, police, border agents, firemen, all first responders. Thank you

Happy 4th! Whatever your doing today do it with a bit of love for America. Blessed to have been born here. Warts and all still the best place on earth.

Happy 4th of July everyone. Remembering all who were lost fighting in A Shay Valley .

"Shortly after signing the Declaration of Independence, celebrations took place throughout the land..." Reagan held a valued method to convey heartfelt meaning for special events. This one is just another example.

Happy Independence Day all.
Thank you for sharing this. I was born in ‘92 and really have to dig to learn of the old history. I won’t get into all the negative history of Reagan that I’ve learned- all I can say is that I wish we would elect an individual that can speak like this gentleman… One that can articulate his thoughts to the American people in a way that makes them shut the Television off and think about what they just heard…

#BraveryInBrotherhood

Back