PEAX Equipment

Matt Rinella knocking it outta the park

Wow. This thread is gold. We've had good meaningful discussions, we've gone off the rails, got back on, off again, on again, gone down rabbit holes, come back up, and on and on. I suppose the responsible thing to do would be to call it a day.....or .....I could ask.....whaaaaaat's everyone's opinion on the JFK conspiracy? 😂😂😂😂😂

All I can say is I have rolled an elk down the mountain. 10/10. 5 stars. Would recommend and will do it again if I ever get the chance on steep enough ground.
I’m with you. My dad put me on elk hind quarters to sled downhill when I was six. Cushy ride, way better than a plastic sled.

Let’s unpack this. First off, let’s compare both at 140gr. Now maybe not snipers, but US front line will soon have 6.8mm (.270) as it won out in rigorous testing over 6.5mm.
The venerable .270 Weatherby crushes it in velocity several hundred fps over the aged .270 Winchester though both are flat fast shooters. But wait, both of those are long action. Well for short action, they have a .270WSM that gets real close to .270 Weatherby velocity. Anything the 6.5PRC can do, there’s already an iteration of .270 that does it better.
Sweet baby Jesus WTF regular Bob Milek is in the house. This is a BOW HUNTERS ONLY THREAD.
IMG_6585.png

Wow. This thread is gold. We've had good meaningful discussions, we've gone off the rails, got back on, off again, on again, gone down rabbit holes, come back up, and on and on. I suppose the responsible thing to do would be to call it a day.....or .....I could ask.....whaaaaaat's everyone's opinion on the JFK conspiracy? 😂😂😂😂😂
Did someone say rabbit holes?
1702435333111.jpeg

I couldn't get past the intro.
View attachment 305852
edit: wasn't he the one that was too scared to actually hunt bears?
You guys are great and all but I can’t imagine being this obsessed with a forum to:

a. Call out (twice) I was banned from a forum
b. Come back on a burner account and tag all these people with this weird stuff

But he’s persistent so I’ll give him that
#keephammering
#on24though

It’s something with Doug’s. I told Randy to delete my account when he was bragging about getting an Idaho tag. That, didn’t need any more publicity. Yet I came back because there is good info on the issues Montana is facing. Then I got limited because I made fun of Randy and Gerald for burning a particular region right to the ground. I am still here yet maybe I will be limited again after this post.

Last edited:
I really don't think anyone is offended by the elk getting rolled down the hill. Some of meme pages that jumped on that guy's instagram post some truly offensive stuff that is also super funny.

What bothers people is that hunters feel the need to film themselves acting like little kids for the world to see.

I really don't think anyone is offended by the elk getting rolled down the hill. Some of meme pages that jumped on that guy's instagram post some truly offensive stuff that is also super funny.

What bothers people is that hunters feel the need to film themselves acting like little kids for the world to see.
Hunters that think they’re influencers.

If there’s any single banned former Hunttlker who would be a guiding light on this topic it would be Hunttalk Man.View attachment 305913

Gotham needs you now more than ever.
More ChatGPT fun:

My Prompt—

Write a one paragraph heroic narrative about a man named HUNT TALK MAN saving the world. Use the word FUGGIN at least three times, make reference to Alf, “Eric Album,” YUR FUGGIN CAROLLA, and ON3 EYED TROUSER TROUT.

GPT Response—

In the midst of global turmoil, where confusion reigned and chaos was the norm, there emerged a hero, an enigmatic force known as HUNT TALK MAN. Armed with the eloquence of a silver-tongued warrior, he confronted the FUGGIN issues plaguing the world with unparalleled finesse. With each dialogue, he wielded the power to bring people together, transcending boundaries like an intergalactic diplomat. HUNT TALK MAN's charismatic discourse was more mesmerizing than an Alf marathon, more enlightening than an "Eric Album," and faster than YUR FUGGIN CAROLLA. In the face of adversity, he tamed the unruly currents of dissent, turning even the most treacherous debates into a serene stream of understanding. The world marveled as he triumphed over the shadowy forces threatening humanity, proving that, against all odds, a single voice armed with reason could outshine even the legendary ON3 EYED TROUSER TROUT.

More ChatGPT fun:

My Prompt—

Write a one paragraph heroic narrative about a man named HUNT TALK MAN saving the world. Use the word FUGGIN at least three times, make reference to Alf, “Eric Album,” YUR FUGGIN CAROLLA, and ON3 EYED TROUSER TROUT.

GPT Response—

In the midst of global turmoil, where confusion reigned and chaos was the norm, there emerged a hero, an enigmatic force known as HUNT TALK MAN. Armed with the eloquence of a silver-tongued warrior, he confronted the FUGGIN issues plaguing the world with unparalleled finesse. With each dialogue, he wielded the power to bring people together, transcending boundaries like an intergalactic diplomat. HUNT TALK MAN's charismatic discourse was more mesmerizing than an Alf marathon, more enlightening than an "Eric Album," and faster than YUR FUGGIN CAROLLA. In the face of adversity, he tamed the unruly currents of dissent, turning even the most treacherous debates into a serene stream of understanding. The world marveled as he triumphed over the shadowy forces threatening humanity, proving that, against all odds, a single voice armed with reason could outshine even the legendary ON3 EYED TROUSER TROUT.
IMG_2499.gif

Keep in mind, lots of posts are made to friends and family, then it gets shared and turns viral. That's typically how most things end up making their way to all corners of the internet!

Keep in mind, lots of posts are made to friends and family, then it gets shared and turns viral. That's typically how most things end up making their way to all corners of the internet!
Crazy to think the earth still spun on its axis daily before social media. You do know it’s not a requirement to not post and share your life via social media? You won’t stop breathing or die. In fact I will suggest you may even find life more fulfilling.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back