Matt Rinella is categorically confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually guys or gals hang around for more than a week before starting a major kerfuffle. Just sayin'.

Although I do miss Harold and wonder how his pursuit of the dangerous wounded skunk turned out.

Right, you know how many letters you could have written rather than defending bro hunters on this thread?

Carry on with the big tent.
Hey now "go hunt quietly" and get off social media.
Usually guys or gals hang around for more than a week before starting a major kerfuffle. Just sayin'.

Although I do miss Harold and wonder how his pursuit of the dangerous wounded skunk turned out.
Whoops.

Caused more commotion than i intended to. I didnt realize HT couldnt see the difference between disagreeeing with one tool, to idolizing another.

Kind of ironic theres an entire thread about the current admins efforts to strip shooting/hunters safety/archery from schools - but theres no one happy for the reduction in "R3" in that thread.

I am categorically confused on how a podcast with no sponsors and t shirts being sold at price is even remotely the same as making tv shows that profit off “dead and dying wildlife.” It’s an apples to oranges comparison.

Aren’t 501C3 accounting books all public record? I guess if we really cared we could probably look there first.

Last edited:
Hey now "go hunt quietly" and get off social media.

Whoops.

Caused more commotion than i intended to. I didnt realize HT couldnt see the difference between disagreeeing with one tool, to idolizing another.

Kind of ironic theres an entire thread about the current admins efforts to strip shooting/hunters safety/archery from schools - but theres no one happy for the reduction in "R3" in that thread.

Hooo boy howdy, Rinella and Hanes are makin' everyone rowdy! (I came up with that myself, you're welcome 😅)

First things first "the following is solely the opinion of one man with a lower than average IQ and I am not liable for hurt feelings, ruffled feathers, etc"

Now with that out of the way I'm going to keep this short(ish) and to the point.

1. I have never, and will never, wear a flat brim hat.... because i think they're dumb.
2. I am not a "keep hammering" fanboy, as a matter of fact, I am quite critical of a lot of the things Hanes has put out there.
3. I totally agree with Rinella that there is a lot of hunting media content out there that makes me want to vomit a little.

4. With points 1-3 in mind...... I'm going to run blocker for @MtEngineer a little bit (if that term confuses you go watch Smokey and the Bandit) in that he makes a good point that Rinella doesn't really do a great job of presenting constructive optimistic solutions, and tends to fall back on negative griping, which doesn't solve anything, even though he has identified very real and valid problems. @MtEngineer feel free to correct me if I've misinterpreted your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back