PEAX Equipment

March Madness

That's almost as funny as CJCJ putting N.C. State on his list.

AZ402,

Keep in mind that CJ is stuck in 1985, so his support of NC-State is warranted.....

Just got my confirmation that the NCAA came thru with my seats for the the first round at Taco Bell Arena in Boise. Gotta like having friends in high places :D :D

Now, the NCAA better come thru and send something other than BigSky and Wac teams to get beat by 5th place Pac 10 and MtnWest teams.

AZ402,

Keep in mind that CJ is stuck in 1985, so his support of NC-State is warranted.....

Just got my confirmation that the NCAA came thru with my seats for the the first round at Taco Bell Arena in Boise. Gotta like having friends in high places :D :D

Now, the NCAA better come thru and send something other than BigSky and Wac teams to get beat by 5th place Pac 10 and MtnWest teams.

Jose, you'd be lucky to have the Summit league champ come over and dominate whatever the Pac10 had to offer this year.

AZ402,

If you're there I hope that's what you get...:D

The PAC may not get 5 teams this year. I wonder what would happen if UA or USC were in the play-in game vs Grambling or someone like that? As usual the best 65 teams will not be in.

Jose, you'd be lucky to have the Summit league champ come over and dominate whatever the Pac10 had to offer this year.

Did you see who won when USC and ND State played this year? The Summit league barely deserves to have a team in the Dance.

Did you see who won when USC and ND State played this year? The Summit league barely deserves to have a team in the Dance.

Oh you mean when NDSU traveled several thousand miles to play a road game against a decent Pac-10 team and led at half time...eventually losing by 4 points? It's not like they got played off the floor by a program whose talent should have been worlds beyond our rinky-dink NDSU team. :rolleyes:

If that game is in Fargo, Bison win by 10 and you know it AZ...

BTW, the Summit league barely gets a team in the dance. It's not like they'll ever get an at-large bid, but without the "little" guy, the NCAA64 is nowhere near as intriguing as it is currently.

PS- Lute Olsen is a North Dakotan!

Oh you mean when NDSU traveled several thousand miles to play a road game against a decent Pac-10 team and led at half time...eventually losing by 4 points? It's not like they got played off the floor by a program whose talent should have been worlds beyond our rinky-dink NDSU team. :rolleyes: Trojans took the night off and still won.

If that game is in Fargo, Bison win by 10 and you know it AZ...

LOL!

BTW, the Summit league barely gets a team in the dance. It's not like they'll ever get an at-large bid, but without the "little" guy, the NCAA64 is nowhere near as intriguing as it is currently. I'm just saying all the best teams aren't in the tourney.

PS- Lute Olsen is a North Dakotan! I hate the UofGay but like to see the PAC do well.

Well with OU and Pit losing last night that makes me rethink some of the teams I was watching.

Ok, agreed, but if you don't think you'd change it what are you bitching about?

Said "I don't think I'd change it", didn't say I wouldn't change it. Just not sure what I'd do to make it a better system. Do you like having blowouts in the 1-16 game every year?

I bet if UNC had to play UofA instead of say, Jackson State in the 1-16 game, CBS would get a better ratings. Plus I like to watch guys stick up for their smalls schools, like NDSU...............;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back