Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

March Madness 2023

Go Zags!!! I’m a homer, but we have a shot again. The tournament is always an adventure, and based upon the year there should be a pile of surprises. I think Texas, Arizona, Houston, Marquette, and Alabama are the other prime contenders.

I am out for knee surgery and I’ve watched way too much basketball… The two Cinderella Teams that have dudes are Kent State and Oral Roberts. Who are your Cinderellas?

Go Zags!!! I’m a homer, but we have a shot again. The tournament is always an adventure, and based upon the year there should be a pile of surprises. I think Texas, Arizona, Houston, Marquette, and Alabama are the other prime contenders.

I am out for knee surgery and I’ve watched way too much basketball… The two Cinderella Teams that have dudes are Kent State and Oral Roberts. Who are your Cinderellas?
If Penn state heats up from deep they can beat anyone. I like oral Robert's to, but I think Duke is in a groove right now so I don't think they get past them.

As a Kansas fan, I'm always hopeful. But this year's team has been getting Punk'd by teams with agile bigs down low.

Watch out for UCONN as the Cinderella that can make it all the way through.

Only two #1 seeds will make the final four and none in the championship.

Texas takes it all.

Ok @Gellar Iowa gained some points in my book. Gotta love the Twitter comments too. 🤣🤣View attachment 268774View attachment 268775View attachment 268776
It’s interesting that she visits Iowa for the first time as vice president when the ncaa basketball tournament is going on to cheer her alma matter on during the same week several other presidential hopefuls have been in the state for various other reasons. Did Howard win? I assume no from the tweeter comments.

It’s interesting that she visits Iowa for the first time as vice president when the ncaa basketball tournament is going on to cheer her alma matter on during the same week several other presidential hopefuls have been in the state for various other reasons. Did Howard win? I assume no from the tweeter comments.
No, they got blown out. Then she went and made an absolute cringe speech to the players in the locker room. That’s where the comments came from.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back