Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's not the debate I started. But if those are the options, and if my opinion on this mattered at all, then I would pick Sydney. She's from North Idaho so she would probably be the most tolerant of my hunting habits.So,.... Sydney , AOC , or the guy in a dress ? I mean , you started the whole debate and I'm sure HT would be outraged if you failed to weigh in ?
Sydney Sweeney mania is hilarious. mtmuley
I agree, just couldn't see the twins comparison having any legitimacy.Sydney Sweeney mania is hilarious. mtmuley
Mostly about algorithms.Sydney Sweeney mania is hilarious. mtmuley
All in good fun bander. mtmuleyI agree, just couldn't see the twins comparison having any legitimacy.
I call it manufactured divisiveness. The purpose of the outrage isn't just outrage, it's to get us all fighting amongst ourselves while we get flat out carpet bagged like Russia in the 90s. I get to say that because I lived and worked in post-soviet Russia for five years as a part of US diplomatic mission, and I know what that process looks like.
Argue about that Clancy woman while the nation gets looted. Argue about trans athletes while our constitutional rights get shredded. Howard and Brandon Lutnick thank us for keeping our heads turned the other way!
View attachment 417278


That’s deep.Back to seriousness. Excellent post. The political partisan insanity has brainwashed people into thinking they need to fall in line with one side or the other and be good little soldiers for their side of the uniparty. All the while it allows those in control to loot and steal and do as they please because half the country doesn't dare critique or lest they'll be lumped in with the "other".
Reminds me of a tidbit I read recently..
View attachment 418535
View attachment 418536