Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Manny won

jeremys4

The fight was an even draw can't believe that the had mayweather the winner just my perspective. Am I wrong mayweather was just dancing around not even punching. What I can say is he actually had class when the fight was done.

I had mayweather winning the fight. He did. But man is he boring to watch. Guy works his ass off, moves like a rattlesnake, and makes dodging/rolling punches look so easy. If he wanted to, he could swing the entire fight- he's that prepared. But, I could never cheer or bet on a convicted woman beater and motor mouth. A terrible joke between my buds and I... He's really 98-0, cause he has like 50 wins coming from fights against women. Too bad a super athlete couldn't be a better role model.

Was rooting for pacquiao..had it tied at 3 rounds a piece through 6. Mayweather won 116--112 in my book. Very frustrating watching Mayweather hold or sneak off the ropes repeatedly. I swore I would never order another of his fights 3 years ago. Tonight reminded me why...

I think we (anybody who paid money to see that) got beat. I admit I am not a big boxing fan but to me it looked like a couple guys playing not to lose. Mayweather did the best at that game for what that is worth.

So many first time boxing watchers took in this fight, which was billed to be the best fight in 50 years, and it was terrible. I think we all just watched the death of boxing.

I haven't watched a boxing match in nearly 20 years and not going to start again anytime soon, the only fight in boxing anymore is how to split the money.

If boxing wants to be relevant again they need to change their scoring system to favor the guy that's going after his opponent. As it is now it seems to favor the guy that holds back and just doesn't get hit.

Boxing died the day it went to ppv.

I am still pissed they took the belt from Hagler and handed it to Sugar Ray.He didn't beat the champ.

Mayweather is a great athelete who is also an abusive SCUMBAG. We may never know what would happen if heever really fought someone instead of just running around and away from his opponent.

I am out of boxing... bite me once shame on you. Bite me twice shame on me.

Don king was bite 1. I've not had a serious care for boxing since. I did put 20 on pac for shit n grins.

Cage fighting... ufc, etc is the real "prize" fighting. Rocky Balboa left the stage long ago.

I don't see how a man with domestic abuse cases is allowed to fight...any other sport and he'd be suspended. Besides, I don't need to get the PPV...I have facebook and get to read my friends' updates and screaming about the fights for all of the different PPV events...saves me a lot of money on my satellite bill :D

Last edited:
I don't see how a man with domestic abuse cases is allowed to fight...any other sport and he'd be suspended. Besides, I don't need to get the PPV...I have facebook and get to read my friends' updates and screaming about the fights for all of the different PPV events...saves me a lot of money on my satellite bill :D

There were 2 reporters that had their press credentials pulled because they did stories on
Mayweather's domestic abuse past leading into this fight,
I think the boxing commisions in all the states need to do something about these abusive atheletes like other sports.

Boxing makes me yawn unless I happen to have gloves on. Last night's boxing match (not a fight) is similar to how some of the college basketball teams spread the court and slow down the tempo...they may win but is not enjoyable to watch. Entertain me or lose me as a fan. Manny-Pacman II will sell half the PPV as this one.

Back