Yeti GOBOX Collection

Manly Flower Planting - With A Shotgun!

katqanna

LMAO For those of you who really like shooting in the off season, you can always take up shooting flower seeds from your shotgun with the Flower Shell. ;) "Warning - Seeds Fired from the Flower Shell may cause severe damage. The shells must at all times be regarded as real live ammunition."

This is a Darwin Award waiting to happen, I'm certain.

On a similar note, I recall someone using a shotgun to kill invasive plants, in this case trees. IIRC a bacteria was discovered that killed black locust. Only problem is that the spores had to be inserted underneath the bark. This was originally done with a hatchet and a paintbrush. However, one guy soon figured out that he could coat shot with the spores and just shoot the trees! Wish they'd figure something out like that for asian bush honeysuckle as I'm not looking forward to my cut and spray project this summer...

On a similar note, I recall someone using a shotgun to kill invasive plants, in this case trees. IIRC a bacteria was discovered that killed black locust. Only problem is that the spores had to be inserted underneath the bark. This was originally done with a hatchet and a paintbrush. However, one guy soon figured out that he could coat shot with the spores and just shoot the trees! Wish they'd figure something out like that for asian bush honeysuckle as I'm not looking forward to my cut and spray project this summer...

How about cloud seeding...we'll try anything for some precipitation.:W:

I'l take two boxes of #8 Season All Dove loads and one box of meat tenderizer/msg #6 for turkey.

1 pointer, not as hard as you think.

and with the right tools, it goes fairly quickly.

done correctly, looks good when you get done.

does make a mess though.

I had a place that got a lot of army warms in the tops. Wait til last light when they're home and blast the nest out of the tree tops with a shotgun. Way easier/faster then running around with extension ladders and cutters. More fun as well.

1 pointer, not as hard as you think.

and with the right tools, it goes fairly quickly.

done correctly, looks good when you get done.

does make a mess though.

I get that. But, it would be much more fun to shoot it with a shotgun and be done! :D Wish mine was a fencerow. It's scattered throughout due to an old logging... :eek:

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back