"Man Among Wolves?"

DRAFTSTUD

This past Saturday morning the wife and I had Sex on top of the covers with the Ceiling Fan on high, well we caught a bad cold! As I was sitting downstairs trying to find something to watch with only 700 Channels, there was nothing on worth watching. Just as I was about to turn it off, an advertizment for some "Man Among Wolves" came on, it showed some dude growling at a carcess of an animal with a bunch of Wolves. Was this dude one of The Man Who Would Be Bear Scat friends? Anyway it looked stupid! Just like Bear Scat Boy. So, What kind of message does this send? They don't allow Cigarette comercials because they were lies, but Tree Hugger Types will show this to be the Kindly Wolves who need our protection, just as big a lie?
John...sniffle, sniffle

I know this guy that onetime while performing this same act under the same conditions was almost scalped while performing his dismount. Forgot about the fan, stood up to do his double reverse spin out dismount and wham! Boom boom out go the lights.hump ;) :D

Well, I see ya'll don't take Hunting issues seriously! I'll just go over to Monster Muley and post it where they take stuff like this to heart! John;) And it's not the Dismount you look at, it's the applause after the Dismount!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sex, fans cold,, did you by chance get a vidio of the event???

I must be one of those man among wolves :rolleyes: When my wife and I have sex she howels like a wolf hump ..

Hunterman(Tony)

Back