Making an account to apply for Nevada

TheHeadTurkey

Maybe I am just stupid but I am trying to sign up for an account for Nevada Wildlife Department to apply for the drawing and it keeps telling me to put in my identification info to search for my customer history, so I do, but I do not have a customer history since I have never applied for Nevada. I cannot buy a license to create a customer history without signing up, but I cannot sign up without having a customer history. What am I missing?

Its been so long ago since I applied for the first time in Nevada, that it was on paper. I remember I had to submit my hunters ed certificate prior to being allowed to apply, I THINK I did fax it over to them.

Does that link help? Or is that where you're getting hung up?

That is the page I am getting hung up on. Maybe I need to submit my hunter's education like you said. Thank you.

I had to submit my hunters safety card, then they rejected it and called me. I guess cards usually have a # on them and mine had all info but didnt have id#. They made some calls and found the number for me from state i took it in. My point is just call them monday they have great customer service and sure they will work thru problems and get you all set up. Hell your giving $200 annually expecting nothing in return, least they can do...

You have to have hunter ed on file with Nevada before you can apply.

On the sing up page enter your ssn and date of birth

If your history is not found a button to create a new account will appear.

If you enter a drivers license it will tell you to enter your ssn. Nevada has a requirement to collect ssn from all hunters, so you can’t create an account for the first time without an ssn.

Once you do that easy peasy from there but you will need to send them your hunter ed card to be able to apply.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back