Make Bison Hunting Great Again

That’s as good as a bison hunt gets, I’d say. Congratulations and thanks for the awesome write up!

Thanks for taking us along on your adventure, it was a great one. Congrats on a great Bison. The tag you held is the one I apply for every year and your story here only further reinforces my desire to hopefully one day draw the tag!

I'm jacked for you Jake such an incredible adventure for you.

You and Isaac have some of the wildest and most unique adventures. So cool to follow along.

Congrats to you amigo!

Awesome hunt and effort. Congrats!!! Great photos that really show just how darn big they are

Excellent hunt and story I very much appreciate you taking the time to write it up so well.

I'd honestly never thought of hunting bison, until now. But you sure made it sound cool.

Thank you all for the kind words- I was very fortunate to get some great tips from several of you throughout the summer, and it certainly played a part in this hunt and the success we found. I hope to return the favor and am looking forward to the next member who draws a bison hunt in this particular area!

Last edited:
Back