Major Climate Change Rules the Trump Administration Is Reversing

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there isn't.

2003 - 2010: Over $550 million in climate denial funding that this one article found

But I'm sure that $500,000 grant that the University of whatever got to pay for 3 researchers & their office space for 2 years is totally the same. ;)
According to the GAO, the US gov spent $2.4 billion adjusted for inflation on climate change in 1993 and related technology and research. That increased every year and reached $11.6 billion in 2014. That does not include the $26 billion that was added in the stimulus package. I’m sure large parts of that were for incintives to add green energy. Purely scientific research spend was steady at $2 billion adjusted for inflation.

No, there isn't.

2003 - 2010: Over $550 million in climate denial funding that this one article found

But I'm sure that $500,000 grant that the University of whatever got to pay for 3 researchers & their office space for 2 years is totally the same. ;)
$500,000 for three dudes who could simply work out of their garages, makin stuff up, don't sound so bad to me.

you can't really believe there are only three dudes profiting off this nonsense?????????? HOW MANY millions has big Al pulled in since he lost big to George?

this is just another example of the dishonesty that keeps "deniers" from buying into your fantasy. 😁

Last edited:
What I find fascinating about this thread, is that mfb99 makes a post, never responds 1 time to anything ever, and generates 250 responses over a month. He does this over and over and it works every time. The guy should figure out a way to get paid for it.

100+ Anti Trump Administration threads begun by a sackless HT member who hides behind this ID. Topics that span beyond public land and hunting with multiple BF mentions to knock it off and Mark continues...
Another new guy comes in and posts a single thread that hurts the liberal vocals here and s/he responds in kind with the same crap level garbage as those liberals and that person receives BF warning regarding new to forum w/o input in other threads thus... Banned.

Where does "Mark" participate in other "hunt related" threads? Nowhere. One new thread with a single post at a time X's 100...

Defend away...

No, there isn't.

What I find fascinating about this thread, is that mfb99 makes a post, never responds 1 time to anything ever, and generates 250 responses over a month. He does this over and over and it works every time. The guy should figure out a way to get paid for it.
dance monkeys , dance!🐒 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back