Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Lyme Vaccine

I treat all three of my hunting dogs for it yearly. Having known two close friends who have dealt with it, I'd take a human version in a heartbeat.

Coming from a guy who still hasn't received a single covid toxic shot...

I also am one of the few who go the first one. I think it was pulled due to lack of uptake and some weird signal for arthritis and an HLA allele.
I'll also bare my arm for this one, once I see the data.

Would absolutely get a vaccine when available.

Some of the symptoms from long-term untreated/un-diagnosed/misdiagnosed Lyme’s have got to be worse than side effects from this new version of vaccine.

I’m sure that’s been more extensively tested than some vaccines as of late.

I've had to take antibiotics for lyme twice by our family doctor. After going to northern WI to visit family. I grew up there and was always covered in ticks. Mom would strip us down every night, ticks check.
Concerning side effects of the medicine. The pharmacist told me that sunlight could cause a reaction. I'm thinking that taking a little pill, no way. I was sooooo wrong. If sunlight hit my skin it felt like a torch burning my skin. Don't know what it was but I know that I was wrong. Hopefully this stuff is better

I'd take a Lyme vaccine. I'd prefer the government make ticks public enemy #1 and eradicate those demon spawn from the landscape.

That's one animal that I want to see actively go extinct & no one to lobby for it's protection

Last edited:
Lived in Lyme CT and contracted it twice, fortunately before the docs knew what it was they put me on antibiotics the first time and by the second time it had a name. I was in the first trial of the old vaccine which worked by killing the virus while in the tick before it was transferred, apparently it takes 24 hours before live virus gets in your system. Had many friends get it much worse, several were on iv antibiotics for months.Never had a bad reaction to the vaccine, but the efficacy was in the low 50% range so it was pulled.really hope it works!!
If anyone voluntarily lives in Lyme CT, IMO they are playing with fire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back