MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

LWCF

It's fantastic, and hopfully they actually do it, unlike a lot of the other promises that have come from this administration (healthcare, infrastructure, reduce the deficit, etc), but it's pandering. Meanwhile, a judge in Idaho just slapped down the anti-public lands agenda from the administration on oil & gas leasing above all other uses, we've lost WOTUS, BLM 2.0, RAC's, public input on land management decisions & the BLM is going to be headquartered next to oil and gas firms.

But yeah, here's the crumb cake we ordered. We continue to ask for the least amount, and we're glad when we get leftovers.

Funny ow this popped the day before Bullock gets announced as a candidate, and when Gardner's numbers are in the shitter. ;)

I’d like to see full permanent funding happen whoever or however gets it done. If LWCF is being used for political gain, it’s a good thing-that shows there is still political value and/or power in conservation. It is also positive if this is a move back towards where one party doesn’t have a corner on conservation and the other fights it out of habit. Now I’m not naive, I’m choosing to be hopeful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back