Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Luck for the undeserving - Nevada bull

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement! I hope I'm back with another elk story next year! My main goal in posting this was to give back to the site for the help that I received from its members. This place is special, in many ways, and only gets better when we put our best foot forward.

@Khunter My face is not my best foot 😁

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement! I hope I'm back with another elk story next year! My main goal in posting this was to give back to the site for the help that I received from its members. This place is special, in many ways, and only gets better when we put our best foot forward.

@Khunter My face is not my best foot 😁
So you are on the FBI most wanted list! 🤣

I've looked over your receipts you posted and you qualify for an Elk Hunter Exemption this year. You over earned the Bad Elk Hunter write off. Sorry, Not Sorry....

Time to make an Elk Ivory Pinky ring and order a Personalized License Plate.

Hell yeah! Nice work Bluffgruff. Great bull. Well deserved. You worked your tail off for that ol boy.

Hi Bluffgruff,
That was a great story. I would say you are a great elk hunter.

I declare that you are no longer allowed to say you suck at elk hunting or at euro mounts.

Did you add up a rough/unofficial score for your six-point?

Congrats on an elk hunt done right!

A get the pressure thing.....as a NR carrying 20 NV elk points, I have yet to pull an elk tag....in theory, it should happen. I will feel elated and pressure when I do draw.

Congratulations! Great hunt and the euro mount looks really nice!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
applesauce4000
Back