MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

LTNS Ladies ;)

we are Thanks.
kids got big and I'm getting old. My 15 year old girl is a hunting fool and got me back into hunting the last 3 years, last year her and I hunted around 88days. Had to teach her to drive 3 years ago so she could go get help if I have a heart attack from hunting with her.
She kinda reminds me of a young female "Greenhorn" when he was young. ie there aint no hill, canyon or obstacle that she cant hunt day or night. its funny she is scared to go feed her turtles in the back yard when its dark. but she makes me put on a pack hike all night to get to someplace she wants to go hunt in the morning.

Last edited:
Nice to hear from you Del. Thanks for all your help in the transition of this place. Hope your mail box is stuffed with tags. How's the bass zone going?

Randy
Anytime man. Anytime you need help just ask.
I got a early 8 archery bull tag, going to give it to my daughter, Last year she got drawn for the same unit and we had a blast.
This year I am going to concentrate more on her getting a bear and of course lots of archery yote hunting. yote hunting with a gun is alot of fun, but nothing compares to hunting one with a bow. yotes are 5-10 feet just staring at you before you can even draw is an addiction.
I sold azbasszone 3-4 years ago.

likewise. at least some of the old guys are still around, too many of the newer generation are too um well lets just say they get there feelings hurt easily ;)
Daughter got this face book deal cause she needed it to communicate with bowtech and there other shooting staff. she lets me read the stuff, OMG these people (other than the bowtech staff and her hunting friends) wouldn't last 10 mins on a forum I am trying to figure out how they last in the real world, do they even go outside.

Oh yeah, got me a ruger #1 in 416 rigby I traded some machine work to a guy for it. always looking for more but you know the drill have the money dont find them, dont have the money there all over.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back