Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Lost Tub of Gear on I-90

NoWiser

Hey all. It's a long shot but a buddy of mine was returning from a bear hunt in Idaho. The ratchet strap holding the yellow/green tub of his hunting clothes came undone and it flew out on I-90 somewhere within about 3 hours east of Butte. If anyone came across it or heard of someone coming across it, he'd sure appreciate getting it back. It held all of his and his son's good quality clothes worth a significant amount of money. He'd be happy to identify and pay return shipping. Thanks!

Hopefully there are some good people that find his gear. That had to be upsetting. Was he successful in getting a bear?

He was not, but it sounds like they got close. They bowhunt exclusively so it's a bit more challenging. It's still hard to beat a few days hunting in the mountains with your son, though. They had a good trip.

I might've heard something about it at work Wednesday- I think it came off and immediately got hit somewhere around Columbus, but not sure what day that happened. Might not have been his- there's a lot of people carrying clothes around on that road.

I'll ask around tomorrow when I go in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back