Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Looks good enough for me - a new .308

That's a great group with factory ammo! The planets must have been in perfect alignment when you shot that group. Can't beat the 308. That's about all I hunt with anymore.

Just placed my order with local dealer. The only problem I have with the hoage is right handed models. I'm a lefty so I'll have to live by military and my motto on shot one kill. I was very suprised at the price I got from the dealer. He was much lighter than their web site shows suggested. So I had this huge delimea. Which caliber to go with. I was thinking 7mm but I have 308 and 300 already. So I couldn't make up my mind. Out comes the quarters for odd man out. 7mm history. Next I'm flipping heads or tails. I flip it and guess where it lands on the side of the quarter. So my wife says that I have to buy both since itanded that way. For the price they gave me I can't complain. Especially when the mrs. Is giving the green light. Wound up with 300 and 308 for just a little over a bill.

I will. It's gonna take a couple weeks to get them. So I'll be picking them up after I come back from Montana Im sure thell do fine shooting. Do they teguire a lot of break in? Wasn't sure on that one. I know my tigers and remingtons did need breaking.in. The rugets seem to stay cooler and didn't walk as much after a a fee shots. That's another thing I'm liking is the barrell nit as hot after a fee shots. Going to top off the 308 with 3x9. And the 300 with 4x12. Can't wait to start sending lead down range.

Anybody who discounts a .308 is either showing their inexperience, or just a blame Fool ! My Carbine accounted for so many whitetails that the EX got alot closer to crazy (than she finally wound up) just trying to find new ways to cook venison !

Back