Caribou Gear Tarp

Looking up transporters and guides

MITCHMO

I was looking up a couple outfits I was interested in for a moose hunt transport and noticed some guides are listed as a license status of probation. Does anyone know if that something to be concerned about? I see two outfitters that I know have a great reputation as on probation.

I was looking up a couple outfits I was interested in for a moose hunt transport and noticed some guides are listed as a license status of probation. Does anyone know if that something to be concerned about? I see two outfitters that I know have a great reputation as on probation.
They likely violated a rule/regulation. Some are stupid infractions, others are serious, or they are currently under investigation. Court View is your friend... The governing board has no spine, and won't outright pull a license for fear of retribution and loss of some ones livelihood. I'm a licensed professional engineer, the board has no issue pulling my license for breaking the laws/regulations.

Personally, I wouldn't hunt with someone on probation, it shows they don't give a chit about the law, and you could get caught up in it as well. They know full well what rules/regulations they must follow.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back