Looking for someone to go deer & hog hunting with me in CA

Angi_H

Hey all I am looking for someone to go deer hunting with me in D8, d10 OR a ZONE SOUTH for California. If you need soomeone please let me know so I can buy the tags. I am also looking for someone to go pig hunting with me.

Angi

Can't help you, being a Kansas farm boy, but was curious about the zones and it appears that the southeast corner of d8 might be close to my great uncle's former ranch, now an environmental camp. The ranch sits right on the Kern/Tulare county line in Tulare county.

Good luck on finding a hunting partner and welcome to the forum.

BTW, I do have a little set of antlers from a deer shot on the ranch about 1939 by my grandfather.

I might have access to private land in D10. I do have a tag for D9 now and have been hunting it hard for the past 2 weeks but nothing yet. I would be interested in a hog hunt too. I am in kern county as well

I'd go deer or pig hunting, I've been looking for a hunting partner in socal myself

Hi Malcom.

Kind of an old thread here. You can click on the original poster and see she hasn't been on in 2+ years.

Welcome to HuntTalk

Thank you. I knew it was kind of a stretch but for California being so populated its surprisingly hard to find a hunting buddy, thought I'd give it a try

Back