Looking for Left Handed Rifle as a Gift

Dsnow9

I’m planning on purchasing a left handed rifle as an end of the year bonus for one of my employees. Selection seems dismal and the only thing I can find in stock is the tikka. Will probably go that direction but if anyone has any recommendations or selling one please let me know. This will be his first rifle and I will be taking him on his first hunts this fall. Probably leaning .308 for all around gun and factory ammo availability.

Ben Lamb

Ruger American makes a left handed rifle that may be worth checking out, especially if this is a late onset hunter. The Tikka is a great weapon though and that's a heck of a nice gesture.

In the used game, look for a lefty Remington 700 or Ruger Mark II.

BAKPAKR

I have long been a Remington fanboy since they catered to lefties way back, but I think it would be hard to go wrong with the Tikka.

Dsnow9

Ruger American makes a left handed rifle that may be worth checking out, especially if this is a late onset hunter. The Tikka is a great weapon though and that's a heck of a nice gesture.

In the used game, look for a lefty Remington 700 or Ruger Mark II.
He’s a heck of an employee and couldn’t run my business without him!

MtnElk

I love my savage timberline 110 lefty. Pretty sure they chamber a .308 too if you can find one.

Great gesture on your part!

rwc101

It's cool that you're doing this. My parents bought a gun for the manager of their business every three years or so as a Christmas bonus. He teared up the first time even though it was just a Mossberg turkey gun.

LCH

Potentially, going into hunting season, winter, and a recession I’m trying to keep it lean and mean! For the right person I’m hiring!
I'm scared of heights and don't like hot weather. Do I qualify? Lol

On the rifle bit, how do you feel about a single shot? I'm thinking along the lines of a Henry single shot, Walnut stock, mid-range Leupold scope.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwilson18usmc