Looking for Left Handed Rifle as a Gift

Dsnow9

I’m planning on purchasing a left handed rifle as an end of the year bonus for one of my employees. Selection seems dismal and the only thing I can find in stock is the tikka. Will probably go that direction but if anyone has any recommendations or selling one please let me know. This will be his first rifle and I will be taking him on his first hunts this fall. Probably leaning .308 for all around gun and factory ammo availability.

Ruger American makes a left handed rifle that may be worth checking out, especially if this is a late onset hunter. The Tikka is a great weapon though and that's a heck of a nice gesture.

In the used game, look for a lefty Remington 700 or Ruger Mark II.

Ruger American makes a left handed rifle that may be worth checking out, especially if this is a late onset hunter. The Tikka is a great weapon though and that's a heck of a nice gesture.

In the used game, look for a lefty Remington 700 or Ruger Mark II.
He’s a heck of an employee and couldn’t run my business without him!

It's cool that you're doing this. My parents bought a gun for the manager of their business every three years or so as a Christmas bonus. He teared up the first time even though it was just a Mossberg turkey gun.

Potentially, going into hunting season, winter, and a recession I’m trying to keep it lean and mean! For the right person I’m hiring!
I'm scared of heights and don't like hot weather. Do I qualify? Lol

On the rifle bit, how do you feel about a single shot? I'm thinking along the lines of a Henry single shot, Walnut stock, mid-range Leupold scope.

Well the day has come, I eventually found the rifle and picked it up today. Was going to just give him the rifle but that didn’t feel right. Had a scope sitting on the shelf so grabbed some talleys and threw it on. Looking forward to giving it to him!8C2F55A6-3344-40F9-A24D-B449717879C6.jpeg2EB1813A-733C-4126-8D0F-CF925FB140AE.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back