NEW SITKA Ambient 75

looking for great public land bull

Maybe you should spend less time courting your relatives and looking for people to do your work for you....how's that for courteous?

Ever hunt mountain goats?

What exactly did I ask you to do for me?

I just looked back, and I think the answer is nothing.

Damm,

I was just fixing to apologize for real.....guess not!!!!

What the hell was I thinking.

I will try to come back to this great thread tomorrow.

Got to get to bed, leaving for the morning hunt at 4am.

Ex wife, can't imagine why?

I have been married for 25 years (to the same woman)!!!

Bucnutz.wis, I've never killed a whitetail before. Do you think you could tie one up for me? It doesn't have to be in your hunting spot but I could use the help. Thanks!

Good response..

I was waiting for one of the SENIOR members to respond.
Let see 3456 posts!!
Maybe I should spend less time hunting and more time posting, then I could come up with stuff like that.

Or better yet maybe Randy could get with the moderator and create a thread for smart a## posts only.
That way amauters like me could stay clear of the big dogs.

You'll give me a big head with all that fancy talk.

By the way, I am the moderator!!!!!

Last edited:
Wow. Did not mean to stir things up. I still would like to know if you guys would reccomend Colorada or New Mexico as a whole for an elk draw. I have been researching the draw odds and without an outfitter in New Mexico and being a non resident, it appears to be pretty tough to draw in NM. I will probablly put in for both. It is getting pretty expensive now as they debit your account for the license before the season even if you do not get drawn. I know it gets credited back. Also the news I have read they are going to make it even harder for a non resident in NM to get drawn. Guess they are trying to get the locals more tags.

I think your best bet is Colorado OTC archery tags, or even OTC rifle tags for a limited part of the state. The archery tags are either sex, whereas the rifle tags are bull only. I think you'll find less crowding in archery season on most public land and nicer weather.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back