Looking for euro suggestions?

1_pointer

Anyone have any ideas about how to hang two skulls on one plaque/bracket? The last hunt I did with my dad before he died we both got pronghorn bucks within minutes of each other and I'd like to have the euro mounts together with the picture as a momento. I've thought about building my own plaque and incorporating an 8X10 picture frame to put with it. Any ideas would be helpful, thanks.

Here's the pic (wish I would've taken it prior to field dressing them, but...) from that day. I know I won't forget it as I miss him a ton, especially now that I’m back in Indiana.
ThePIPELINEBUCKS3.jpg

Here's the mounts as they sat in my house in UT:
DSC04388.jpg

...or I may use these two pics as I think they are a bit better, but they don't show them together.
1stBuckPronghornWY439-16-07thePipel.jpg

Dads1stBuckPronghornWY435.jpg

Thoughts?

Last edited:
someone had some euro mounts on a reclaimed fence post. I think there are photos here, or were, or maybe I imagined it, but my memory says it was a good look, and an easy way to incorporate both into one.

I might go with two of those bracket on plaque made of barn wood with the picture in between. Thoughts?

Pointer,

I really like your last idea. But I suggest trying to find a rustic hanger to go on your barn wood. You also mentioned you wished you hadn't gutted the bucks prior to taking that picture. There is some talent on this site that could photo shop the blood out for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back