Look out...

The Hedgehog

Could be trouble in a few years.. Christmas present, a mini-Genesis compound bow.

Shouldn't "T" be wearing face paint while practicing ? ;)

Looks like he likes the christmas present. How about the girl ? Sure she's younger.... but come on, fairs fair :p

kids got better from than most "experienced" bowhunters thats awesome !

"In a couple years" ??? He shoots better than me now, and even I can kill one every once in a while.

He just turned 6 a few weeks ago and got a .410 single shot for his B-day. His little sister got girly stuff for Christmas, she may not be the hunting type, but I'm still going to try with her.

Cool pics. He could probably kill bunnies with that thing right now. Or the neighbor's cat.

Shooting like that ol' dad might as well leave his bow at home from now on

yeah, but dad better stay in shape........victims are gonna need to be draged!

Don't think you could get away with claiming that one ain't yours!

Looks like he is well on his way to putting the fear into the local critter population.

I have two girls. One eight, the other going on two. The oldest swears to me she will never ever go hunting. It appears she is winning the battle. I have managed to get her to shoot some paper, but that is it.

The youngest on the other hand is going to be a little huntress. Her hobbies include walking through Sportman's warehouse and Bass Pro pointing and naming all of the animals. She also spends a great deal of time sitting next to me pointing out the critters while I browse through the forums. Her first word was deer, second was sheep and last was goat. Those all came before mamma and dadda.

I really like the second pic.

He is growing up, & this isn't the first bow he had, actually I think he's had about 6. Here is his 1st compound, he was 2.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back