Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Look at me, look at me... I drew a moose tag.

Bodacious photo dump
Visual delight!
It also appears you are a hat model. A different head cover for each outing?:)

Last edited:
A little intermission from the moose hunting… Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I also have a super great elk tag totally overlapping my moose tag, for which I have done Zero scouting…🤣 Went out for a couple days, passed a bunch of bulls, including this guy 50 yards from the truck, standing broadside at 20..🤣

A little intermission from the moose hunting… Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I also have a super great elk tag totally overlapping my moose tag, for which I have done Zero scouting…🤣 Went out for a couple days, passed a bunch of bulls, including this guy 50 yards from the truck, standing broadside at 20..🤣
Okay now you’re just rubbing it in

Congrats on the elk tag, too! Super tag, second drawing, or another state?

Edit - for some reason, I was thinking your moose tag was in Idaho. Now I see it was Colorado.

Last edited:
Update....

The big guy has vanished. I passed on two bulls, one mid 40's and one upper 30's. Moose movement is little with the hot weather, and most of the bulls seem to still be in velvet. I might regret passing the one bull as he was a really good bull that I think most people would have shot. Laid some boot leather, 55 miles in 3 days and saw few moose for the effort. I'm certain it will pick up as the rut starts to kick in. 2 of the 20 bull tags have been filled, but I saw half of the tag holders hunting this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back