PEAX Equipment

Local Group does their part to help "manage the rising deer and elk numbers"

D

Deerslayer

......Since I couldn't resrve a table at the RMEF banquet next week due to a prior engagement....I invited some of the boys down to the local Tavern tonight to discuss "doing our part" in managing the rising elk and deer numbers.
biggrin.gif

Myself, Buzz, his friend Doug, Colorado Oak, and Boman all will be attending with our wives and girlfriend's(limit, 1 wife and 1 girlfriend per guy
wink.gif
eek.gif

We will discuss the our plans for the coming elk and deer seasons, and the best way to do our part
wink.gif
..dead elks and dead deers
elkgrin.gif

.......we'll also discuss basic forum bullshit and gossip, ..like why I am always right, and why Buzz is so well liked, and why B'cat got banned from his last home on the net, and why Moosie is so ugly, and why......well, you get the drift.
cool.gif

Here is an open invitation for anyone in the Ft'Collins area tonight to join us. We'll be at The Sportscasters Bar and Grill. We will be the rednecks over on the pool table giving out a few whippings and talking smack.....Between discussions of dead elks....I hope to show Buzz "who's his daddy" on the pool table......although he has whipped my ass thouroughly the last couple times "we racked them up".....but I am hoping tonight to distract him with my gorgeous wife
fight.gif
..OH YEAH....WHO'S yer DADDY!!!!!
hump.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-14-2003 15:31: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

Sounds kool, but, unfortunately I'm not in the FT'Collins area tonight. Besides, to many UN-answerable questions will be asked
"...like why I am always right, and why Buzz is so well liked, and why B'cat got banned from his last home on the net, and why Moosie is so ugly, and why......well, you get the drift. " and "..OH YEAH....WHO'S yer DADDY!!!!! "

(do wish I could be there, though)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 03-14-2003 19:17: Message edited by: RANDALL K ]</font>

LOL.....no we managed to stay out of jail
wink.gif
.....I did have to administer a few ass whippings on the pool table though
hump.gif

I met Boman for the first time....and when I could keep him away from my wife, he seemed like a nice guy
rolleyes.gif
Doug, Buzz's friend, was a straight shooter and a real nice guy. Oak was his usual self, just about as good a guy as you'd ever want to meet.....and Buzz, well let's just say he is not the monster he comes across as on the forums.
fight.gif
I think he just like's pissing people off on here.....but he's not that way in person.
shhh.gif
So I guess that makes me the only real asshole there....
cool.gif

It was a blast, even though my beer tab was pushing $50
drool.gif

DS,... Ok let me tell the true story.

Yes we drank a few beers... and Yes DS handed out some major ass whoopins on the pool table. He and Buzz are the best damn pool shooters I've ever seen..Look out Moosie. Doug was real nice, Oak was very cool and even took on DS in pool but he went down valiantly. Yes I stuck close to DS's wife..But it was because we were playing a trivia game not because I was movin in on his lady... I gotta say I had a great time meeting everyone. Its not often I get to do that and hope to make it a regular event. Thanks for inviting me guys and hope to see you again soon. DS make sure you wife shows again.. haha
eek.gif

Only $50 of that beer tab was yours, DS? Then who drank all the beer?
wink.gif

I had a great time last night with a good bunch of guys (and wives, I might add
wink.gif
). We'll definately have to do it again. And by the way Boman, I only let DS win so that he could be moderator of the pool table. He's always wanted to be a moderator, you know.
wink.gif
fight.gif

Oak

Sounds like it would have been fun. I was busy that night putting together the checkin packets for our banquet next week. I'm truly sorry that I did not prepare packets for DS, Bowman, CO Oak, or Buzz. You know... you guys would have been welcome even though DS and Bowman couldn't make it!

Todd........you can ink us a table in for next year! I had a prior engagement in Steamboat Springs with my wife and The Principals Board which she sits on. I would rather be at the RMEF banquet, but I had already committed months ago for this other deal. I plan to reserve a table for these guys next year though. And any of you who are not members, go ahead and anty up.

BO........ya better watch out for my wife.....she's outta your league
eek.gif
.....hell, she's outta my league for that matter!
fight.gif

Tmsander,

Yeah you can ink us in for a table next year. I promise to plan much better!

DS, heck man In all seriousness. I thought your wife and everyones wives/girlfriends were very nice and should be commended for putting up with us!! I think were all lucky for the great wives we've got..and yes our wives are out of our leagues.. but hey were hunters so we do get lucky right?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I thought your wife and everyones wives/girlfriends were very nice and should be commended for putting up with us!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Heck Boman, when we got home, mine said that she would have liked to talk about welfare ranchers and killin' chit. Who knew...
rolleyes.gif

Oak

Holy crap Oak, you better keep her man..She's a rare jewel.. My wife says..How can you talk about hunting all the time doesn't it get old...I just laugh and shake my head...

...my wife says all my forum buddies are nutcases and whackos...
rolleyes.gif
....and thus far, I haven't ben able to refute her
eek.gif

Thought I'd finally chime in on this topic.... I've seen Buzz and DS on the pool table and they both must've misspent their youths because they're killers! Kicked my flatlander a$$ all the back East of the Mississippi last summer at the Mangy Moose!

As for DS' wife... she's a beauty to be sure! The first time I met her I looked at Mark thought, throw that phucker a life preserver 'cuz he's way over his head! LOL... Actually, she's a nice as she is pretty and as good a cook as DS...maybe! One trhing for sure is, she doesn't quite know what to think of Mark's forum buddies but then... neither does my wife!

I'm sure much was cussed and discussed and plans were made, ideas were shared and beers were drunk.... sorry I couldn't be a part of it....

Unfortunately, my wife and I were at a dinner party with three other couples and the coolest part... there wasn't a natural breast in the house and all the women were eager to sport their store-bought cleavage!

Indyjay,

Sounds like you had damn good time too! Got any pictures for us..
biggrin.gif

I'm not saying nothin more about DS's wife..I don't need that crazy cajun whippin my butt!

Back