Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Lobster Bites the DUST!

Yeah, I thought you said it was big????
biggrin.gif

Pretty damn sweet there Greenhorn!

Wow, the kill picture gives a better idea of how big he is. Awesome buck.

Oak

Wow.. that is just amazing. Big congrats. It's good to hear that Greenhorn can still get buck fever. I guess he is human afterall
biggrin.gif
Congrats again and good luck on the elk hunt. Can't wait to see all of this years kills.. Take care

Here's a couple photos of the lobster, before and after.

I got a series of close up stills of him in mid-August with a Nikon D-100 and 420mm lens. This is just one of several good ones. I was at 35 yards, in perfect light, on a tripod. Arrowing him was a lot tougher, just due to some serious buck fever. I'm glad is was a close shot. Will have some great photos of more antelope hunting (from this past weekend). I arrowed 2 more does and a friend took a buck yesterday.

The elk won this year during my archery hunt. They gave me a lot of chances and I screwed them up. My 300 Mag is going to hopefully get some action this November as I may not get out much again this month.

Here's a sunrise at the Lobster's Den..
Sunrise3.jpg

Before...
Head2.jpg

After... and one happy hunter!
Lobster1.sized.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-15-2003 00:19: Message edited by: Greenhorn ]</font>

Thats one giant antelope !

I'm sure the bulls will rest easier knowing they get to keep on breathing another month or two.

Congratulations ( once again )

Jesus green horn that thing has got to be pope and youngs somthign or other that thing is huge let me take a guess at inbetween 16 and 16 and a half inches/?

Happy Hunting

Shit Greenie, I was at CABELAS in Kansas City yesterday and they only had one that would even come close to comparin with that hog!!! Greenie made the book, greenie made the book!!!!! 7.21

CONGRATS to ya. That is one fantastic Goat there .
biggrin.gif

Give us the story on him and a green score.

SUPER GOAT

I'm not sure if killing the lobster was as exciting as bowhunting with John Wayne and Forest Gump. That's something I doubt I will ever forget.

John_Wayne_and_Forrest_Gump.sized.jpg

Good job! one monster lope. I suppose Gump said your life IS NOT like a box of Chocolates ,because you always know what your gonna get!!
eek.gif

Back