Little things that will piss off the wife

This seems appropriate. My wife hates that I control the thermostat on my phone and don’t let her.

This is what being plugged in for 244,206 miles looks like. It would be 244,210 but as I see the cop flip the lights on and whip around I put it on. They’re usually more interested in giving me the 80 in a 65 ticket than a seatbelt warning. View attachment 245666
I know you’ve heard it all before from her, your folks, cops and first responders, but you know… change those flippin plugs and wires already!

Grabbing the seasoning shaker on my way to the dinner table. “YOU DIDN’T EVEN TRY IT YET!”

Wife: “What are you doing?”
Me: “Standing in my own house.”

Wife: “What are you looking for?”
Me: “Who said I’m looking for something?”

Me: “You know…”
Wife: “Don’t even start!”

Wife: “Is that an entire deer in the fridge?”

Wife: “What’s your plan today.”
Me: “I don’t think ahead.”

OK, after having been berated that my wife doesn't exist or spies on HT, I did think of something. One of my partners and I drove to work one Halloween morning (me in a 4-Runner, can't remember what he had), and by midnight we both had LandCruisers. Some salesmen drove over from Spokane and did the trades. Both of our wives were a bit frosty for a while. Guns, fly rods, drift boats, rafts, no, but cars a bit touchy.

Grabbing the seasoning shaker on my way to the dinner table. “YOU DIDN’T EVEN TRY IT YET!”

Wife: “What are you doing?”
Me: “Standing in my own house.”

Wife: “What are you looking for?”
Me: “Who said I’m looking for something?”

Me: “You know…”
Wife: “Don’t even start!”

Wife: “Is that an entire deer in the fridge?”

Wife: “What’s your plan today.”
Me: “I don’t think ahead.”
Frank’s, Cholula, Texas Pete, Tabasco, El Yucateco, Louisiana. I’ll load up any of these on anything w/o tasting with no Fs given.

@Hunting Wife

I would live to be a fly on the wall while you read thru this thread. Lol
These threads really do crack me up 🤣

A sampling of thoughts running through my head:

“Smooth move, dumbass.”
“Yeah. I’d be pissed.”
“Ok, I don’t see the problem.”
“How are you still married?”

The “Things our wives do” thread was equally amusing.

Carry on…

F2386AC1-29D2-4EC5-8FE8-18792C8CA1E0.jpeg

Wife takes the dinner out of the oven, I walk over and sample it, her: listen Hank!, dad's name, mom use to hammer dad every time. Now my wife thinks she my mom. I hate that.

God knows you weren't implying this to ANY of my posts on this thread🤣. Hopefully none of us offended you as it's all in good fun.
🤣 I plead the 5th.

Don’t worry about me. I’m not easily offended by men griping about their wives. If there were more women on here, I suspect we would have plenty of fodder for our own threads at your expense.

I do try not to intrude on your bitch fests though, so get back to it.

🤣 I plead the 5th.

Don’t worry about me. I’m not easily offended by men griping about their wives. If there were more women on here, I suspect we would have plenty of fodder for our own threads at your expense.

I do try not to intrude on your bitch fests though, so get back to it.
Glad you've got a sense of humour you'll never hear me bitching much, (thats a stretch🤣) I won the lottery.

Well the seatbelt “chimes” in my daily driver (2011 F150) seem muted to my 63 year old ears, likely due to chainsaws, shooting, and heavy equipment but just to appease her I’ll be plugging this in until caught….ranch truck never goes to town anyhow 🤣

View attachment 245710
The owners manual tells you how to deactivate the beep. Atleast it did in my 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back