PEAX Equipment

Little things that will piss off the wife

Well the seatbelt “chimes” in my daily driver (2011 F150) seem muted to my 63 year old ears, likely due to chainsaws, shooting, and heavy equipment but just to appease her I’ll be plugging this in until caught….ranch truck never goes to town anyhow 🤣

View attachment 245710
The owners manual tells you how to deactivate the beep. Atleast it did in my 2013

Ya super easy to turn off most fords with a key/ seatbelt sequence.

🤣 I plead the 5th.

Don’t worry about me. I’m not easily offended by men griping about their wives. If there were more women on here, I suspect we would have plenty of fodder for our own threads at your expense.

I do try not to intrude on your bitch fests though, so get back to it.
I was wondering when you were going to chime in and add some kind of perspective. You know we're all still kind of mama's boys when it comes to getting botched at. LOL

Driving up a very twisty, muddy, wet, and narrow mountain road recently with a 3-400 drop off with no guard rail (wife's side of truck). She looks to me lovingly and says, "I think we have gone far enough, time to head back to camp."

On the drive back down the mountain with white knuckles and looking at mini landslides and mudslides near the drop offs, I ask her, "Why didn't you mention this earlier?"

Her repsonse, "I didn't want you to kill me... Enjoy the view."

My wife is a true believer in revenge is best served cold.

🤣 I plead the 5th.

Don’t worry about me. I’m not easily offended by men griping about their wives. If there were more women on here, I suspect we would have plenty of fodder for our own threads at your expense.

I do try not to intrude on your bitch fests though, so get back to it.
This is entertaining AF. I get to listen in on what men actually say when they think there are no women around. HW: Maybe we could go over to the huntresses' section and have our own fun...

I can tell you one thing. Don't go to your wife's office while you are in college and let her know in front of all her coworkers that you are heading to Christine's house to study for a French test. :eek::rolleyes:

Grabbing the seasoning shaker on my way to the dinner table. “YOU DIDN’T EVEN TRY IT YET!”

Wife: “What are you doing?”
Me: “Standing in my own house.”

Wife: “What are you looking for?”
Me: “Who said I’m looking for something?”

Me: “You know…”
Wife: “Don’t even start!”

Wife: “Is that an entire deer in the fridge?”

Wife: “What’s your plan today.”
Me: “I don’t think ahead.”
My wife is never happy when I say make room in the fridge for 2 hind quarters.

I should have taken pics of them in the sink, but I came home and plopped 3 chukars in the sink...

But she was curious how we were going to cook them and even helped me put them in a bag. She even let me use the kitchen scale to get am approximate weight for whatever we do.

As long as I cleaned the blood and feathers up I was good. Haha.

She just won't eat fresh dead stuff, so I'll wait a week before making toquitos or spaghetti.

Back