Caribou Gear

Little Fella

AZ402

Hope this guy makes it another 3 or 4 years.

SUNP0097.jpg

SUNP0098.jpg

Nice photos
Looks pretty scrawny......is there plenty of feed available for these guys down there, or is it a draught year?

Great rack on a young bull,
In that top photo, just looks like ribs and shoulder bones are pretty pronounced.

Looks like you got a good spot all figured out, best of luck..

What age would you put him at 2.5-3 and what would he weigh in at this season verses a season or 2 ?

Nice Picture , thanks

Nice bro- Not for nothing but you take way better images than that. Trail cam photo I assume?!?

Yeah, it's a trailcam pic and it's cropped. I had a cam ripped off a few weeks ago. It was 3.25 miles in and off the water, it was the one cam I was least worried about.

"I had a cam ripped off a few weeks ago."
I heard that- The world's full of douche bags my friend. Not much you can do about it other than hope to walk up on'em while their ripping your stuff.

I'll be close enough during that hunt to be available if you boys need an extra hand so keep the phone handy............

"I had a cam ripped off a few weeks ago."
I heard that- The world's full of douche bags my friend. Not much you can do about it other than hope to walk up on'em while their ripping your stuff.

I'll be close enough during that hunt to be available if you boys need an extra hand so keep the phone handy............

I'll give you a call in a couple of days..........

I had a camera ripped off last year and it was also the one I was worried least about. Now I am careful and have sinced switched to $25 wildview cameras. Why do people do crap like that?

Goodluck!

Craig S.

I had a camera ripped off last year and it was also the one I was worried least about. Now I am careful and have sinced switched to $25 wildview cameras. Why do people do crap like that?

Goodluck!

Craig S.

Craig, I just use the cheap wildlife views and the cheap moultries because of all the douche-bags out there. I'm not sure what people are thinking when they do that. I know for sure they wouldn't want to see you coming up the trail as they were ripping your cam!

Back