PEAX Equipment

Little buck today

Elkhunter

Well the antelope were hardly there today. It is normal to see hundreds of lopes where I go, but today we saw harday any. Well it was a long day and was heading out and saw this one and decided to take it. Today was the only day I had to go down there for antelope. It is 12" and I think it is going to make some dandy burger and/or summer sausage. I was using my Browning A-Bolt 7mm mag, approximately 200 yards, one shot through the heart. Went straight down.

DSC00879.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

Congratulations Bill. I wish it were me up there and you had a .....well, nevermind...

Congratulations.

cool.gif

Congrats on the goat, Elky. Hope to go get me one of those in a couple of weeks.

Oak

CONGRATS to ya. Better yet I'll just come out in 10 days to give you a congrats in person.

Fix him up in some summer sausage, I sure like it fixed that way.
biggrin.gif

It want be long now and I'll be there chasing them there Elk in those steep mountains out there.

Congrats! May have to buy some sausage off ya for my annual Jackson, WY Thanksgiving Dinner (Last year was buffalo burgers at the Silver Dollar).

I sure got my eyefuls of WY antelope the last two days. mtmiller and I even spied some above 9500'!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back