Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Litle 3 point dies.

HAHA.. HEHE Everyones a comedian.. (A$$ HOLES !!) ;)

Well, there is one more funny part to the story and one more funny pic.... I'll tell it later tonight, I need to read the Idaho regs to make sure it isn't illegal before I post the picture :D :D

I could have gone Sunday in two weeks so I did have one more outing planned.

18 points only because I get 5 points for the hat... OHH wait, I didn't put one on because of time :p I actually took the first picture in the green hat then checked the pictures and was sweating a bit so I took it off. I removed the "T-NECK" from my neck and slid it up to take another picture. What you see is the process of me undressing, not switching hats. You guys are idiots :p

Bug' , Wylee didn't score on a deer yet.

Draftstud, it took 2 days to fill my tag, but since then, I've re-used it about 10 times. Unfortunately, just a young one, no real size.

You mean you guys don't take naked pictures with your kills??

Did you check the Udders to make sure it had no little ones????? Be sure to clean your gun after each use or it might Rust! Two Days to fill a tag, dang, You need someone to be your wingman? John

You mean you guys don't take naked pictures with your kills??

I think I still have a picture of someone with a 7' Black bear in their undies......Ehh Greeny ? ;)

OK, I found out what I did was indead legal, I'm safe to post a picture. ;)

So did the deer break his neck by running into the fallen tree or did the tree fall on him?:D

Nice work Oscar and best of luck with the rest of the season.

Well, I have a Picture at the office but I'll share the story.

After I shot the deer, I walked over to it and Whistled really loud. I told Chris I'd do that if I shot and one was down. I waited bt heard no reponse. I snapped a couple pictures and whistled again. Still nothing. So, I have 1 hour to cut it up and Gfet it out ofthere. I start going to town on it. I work on the back first. I cut away the evidence of sex to one side and remove a quarter or the deer. I then strt on the other side knowing I have to leave evidence attached to it according to the F&G Cough (STUPID) Cough ... law.

Anyways Rolling a deer around by yourself is alot more manageable then an Elk but still takes a bit on a hill. When I worked around the deer next thing I knew I had the Quarter off and the dang evidence as still on the MAin deer frame. CRAP !!! I broke a law unless I pack out the Evidence...... I can see the Headlines now, "EX Pres of Deer hunter of Idaho has no Evidence of Sex".

Anyways... I came up with a Hair brain Idea. What if I leave a 4" strip from the Evidence to the Front Quarter ? YAH !!! So I cut the ront quarter off and left a 4" strip of hair all the way around the deer back to the Evidence of Sex.

Nothing like packing out extra Hide when it's not needed :D

Probably not what you guys thought it was but I was dang hoping F&G wasn't out in thir check station. Notthaty I worried I was Illegal but more so fromthe Laugh factor, I'm guessing I'd be the first to go through the Check station with the "evidence" attached to the Front quarter :D :D

Moosie said:
so I got to spend several hours beating my 4 boys ... Err I meant spending quality time with them ;)

So how'd the ass beatins go? Was fun had by all? What started it? Did one of the kids pop off about your orange top hat?

Congrats on the deer.

heelerdog said:
So how'd the ass beatins go? Was fun had by all? What started it? Did one of the kids pop off about your orange top hat?

Congrats on the deer.

My guess they were giving him a bad time about that trophy 3 point he shot.

No bicep pose? No flip flops (yeah, I read your excuse.) Man, you are getting rusty. I am thankful for the lack of nekkid pic's though. Oh, and congrats on the buck. You are right you have killed at least one smaller...seems I recall a buck a few years ago...

Congrats Moosie...That sounds like something I'd do for proof of sex. My grandpa shot a nice buck a long time ago, 32" wide, scoring 197". When we walked up to it, it's head was proped up on some sage brush and still looked alive. He put three rounds in it's neck with his old lever action 32 special at about 25 yrds. It was funny shit, there was smoke coming out of the holes in the neck. I think a little buck fever was involved. Anyway congrats on a quick hunt.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back