LION HUNTING

JIM BARRINGER

I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO GO ON LION HUNT. I JUST FOUND THIS MESSAGE BOARD ABOUT A WEEK AGO. YOU FELLOWS THAT CAT & BEAR HUNT & POST HERE SOUND LIKE SOME DOWN TO EARTH FOLKS. I WORK A WEEKEND SHIFT , FRIDAY THUR SUN. THEN DURING THE WEEK DO SIDE WORK TO MAKE WHAT I CALL "PLAY MONEY" I HAVE BEEN LOOKING TO DO A LION HUNT. I LIVE IN NORTH CAROLINA.I WOULD NEED SET DATES NOT ON CALL.IF ANY OF YOU FELLOWS WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT ME ABOUT THIE PLEASE DO SO. ME E-MAIL IS [email protected] THANKS IN ADVANCE JIM

Hi Jim,

Is "down to earth" a nice way of saying that we're all rolling in the mud? Ha-ha, just kidding. The outfitters on this board all have links to their web sites where you can learn more about the specific hunts they offer. I'd suggest checking them out and then e-mailing the outfitters with any specific questions.

Good luck with your hunt.

------------------
Clint Gray
Buckshot Outfitting
http://www.angelfire.com/id/buckhunting

Welcome to the forum Jim!! Hope ya find the hunt you are looking for. As long as ya check the Outfitter out real good no matter who ya find to take ya, you will do fine. Always get a reference list and check the Game department and Outfitters Board out in the state you are planning to hunt. Be sure ya book with a licenced outfitter, or guide, if ya book in Wyoming as the Outfitters board, has a real desire to bust the illegal ones. Would be a shame to get your lion and have it taken away on a Lacy Act violation. Many of these "illegal" outfitters are alot cheaper to hunt with, but its not worth it in the long run. Good luck in your quest for a lion. You will really enjoy the hunt, and I wish ya well. bcat

------------------
If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
bcatrunningcat.gif

Logoboy.jpg

Boykin's Hunting Homepage
HuntAndLodge.com
www.recworld.com/boykin

Back