MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Lilbiggun......

D

Deerslayer

Hey, where in Ak do you live.....I'll be in Anchorage on the 22 with a little time late in the evening and also around the 31 or Sept1 at the end of my sheep hunt.....didn't know if you lived there or Fairbanks.....let me know and I'll buy you a beer, that is if your not a wine fag ;)
DS

DS,
Yeah I'm in Los Anchorage. I'll send ya my phone number and no I dont drink wine.

Well good then, I'll call you and we'll have a celebratory drink in honor of that full curl I'm going to assinate while I'm up there! ;)

...and I would have still bought you a drink even if you were a wine fag....my buddy Indy is a wine fag....has his own wine cooler and all, with that expensive shcit to high priced to ever open! :eek: ...but I still love him anyway! ;)
DS

Who are you calling a Wine Fag, you Beer Snob? ;)

"Waaah, I can't drink beer out of a can... Budweiser, that tastes like crap... I want some Prancing Pansy Pale Ale or some Bleeding Ulcer Amber Bock, instead. You can only get it west of the Mississippi..." :rolleyes:

I know you love me, as I do you... we can agree on the relative virtues of Crown Royal though, right?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-15-2002 14:35: Message edited by: IndyJay ]</font>

Damn...I figured you'd never be snooping around down here to see that post :rolleyes: ......I didn't actually mean wine fag.....uh, er...I meant upper class white boy who appreciates the finer things in life, ..includine whites and reds ;)

and yes, crown is the universal bridge among alcoholics :cool:
DS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back