Life Changing news.....

Now THAT'S funny :D :D Moosie did they cut out your "pots and pans" action from the movie?

JDR- Getting any rain up your way.... ;)

Howdy Everyone:) Just thought I would drop by and see if anythings changed, it hasn't:D with the exception of the format:) I see Moosie you're up to your old games still:D Hey Moosie I'm still waiting for my BRAND NEW 4X4 SIERRA TRUCK:D:D

Moosie can be ontop... We all know who the ***** is :)...

Go make me some PIE!

RedDoggie, Good to hear from ya bud !!!!!! Nothing much new... But something's coming up, But It's a Secret !!!!!! I thought I would know by now but it's looking like a couple more days/weeks...... GEEshhhhh.

Go ahead N tell em Oscar, or I will !

Since you know, Why wouldn't it be better to let others not know? You'd know and they wouldn't. Now if you don't know, and wish you knew, I'd know now that you did not know what you said you knew. If others wanted to know what you knew they'd ask know now but you'd say "No, I don't know, but wish I knew"....., yah know ?

Yeah I think that answers the question.....

Moosie's life changing news - He finally figured out he's dyslexic...the words just keep rearranging themselves in his mind....

Moosie said:
Since you know, Why wouldn't it be better to let others not know? You'd know and they wouldn't. Now if you don't know, and wish you knew, I'd know now that you did not know what you said you knew. If others wanted to know what you knew they'd ask know now but you'd say "No, I don't know, but wish I knew"....., yah know ?

Tom, is that you? :D

........countdown begins......6 weeks and 4 days.............. Errrrrrr 6 weeks and 3 days... it's after Midnight ;)

Oscar, I still don't know what you're up to. I still wish you good luck with the new medicine or whatever it is you need. I know if there is a decision to be made, you'll make it like a man and think about your wife and kids and your extended family before you think about yourself.

I only ask one thing... please don't you and Nut run off together again. I don't think the world is ready for that.

:cool:

I think he put a bid in on Disney Land and is waiting for the results, or that was what the large land investment just made is for... to set up a new one in Idaho... :eek: :D

...I really thought it was that he had ridden himself from anal warts but I see that Jose is still posting. :rolleyes:

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back