Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Life Changing news.....

Hey, Some people still care what happens to other people. I have some Life changing news coming up and it's just taking some time. You think it's hard on you,,,, try being in my shoes :D

Thanx for the Well wishes, it's gonig to be a Great week !!! I can feel it, Wish me luck !!!

Hey it was life changing news to that couple that were staying with relatives, but they got run out of dodge cause it hit to close to home for some on this board! :D :D That was a whole lot more intresting then this. It better be good whatever it is.

No worries... not dieing.. Well, technically we are all dieing, and Closer every day at that.

MAN, First all the Well wishes and now eceryone wants to kick me in the "SEEDS" and not looking or replying to this post !!!! Geesh, you guys are harsh. :D

Today is Friday, my news isn't finished yet, still have another test to go thru.

What about Moosies life changing news.

Mines still pending, Right now I'm waiting in the Waiting game. One thing I'm waiting on is I put in an Offer on another house that hit the market yesterday morning. Someone came in and Out bid my (Basterds !!!) Anyways, I upped it $3k more and Will have my answer by 5PM...... I hate waiting :D

Keep us informed on your updates. remember, fish and hunt alot, and Drink beer too :p

Will have my answer by 5PM...... I hate waiting

Now that's the pot calling the kettle (or if you're Paws, the dutch-oven) black!

Hell, even miller is back now and didn't miss anything, next he'll be waiting for Tyson to get back, then he'll wait for the baby to be born, then..... :BLEEP:

Moosie, Are you working for one of those damn California outfits that is buying up real estate faster than they can hit the market, offering more for a house than the initial listing price, and possibly making my subdivision deemed worthless since most of the houses will ultimately be rentals? Just curious. If that's the case, I'll let you know when my house goes up for sale! If not, forget I said anything and good luck in the real estate business.

Ahhhhhhhh the conversation goes from Cold to warm .... :D :D :D

Actually I'm not going to work for one of those guys from Cali............ Errrr, thats Buying up "existing" houses.

Subject change ;), If you or if you hear of someone that wants to put their house on the Market Call me before you/they go to a Realestate Agent, I need a few more :) Looking for the Cheaper end ones. Ones I can afford |oo Don't tell my wife buty I just made an offer on one in Middleton a bit over my limit .. ;)

Where is your House and whats the price ranges for them. I've been mostly looking at "new Builds" Through Jason K. and have 2 under contract over in the Blackhawks subdivision. (Ustick and Middleton Rd.) with 4 more Following next year (In theory) 2 in the next phase and 2 in the following one... Nothing to get "rich " off of, but hopefully something to suplement some hunting expenses.

My nuclear stress test came back, A OK. They figure the tightness is job stress, I figure I will have to quit, but MRS WHISKERS, said nope, learned to deal with it. Damn, more stress. But my heart is fine, and no blockages in the arteries, that suprised the shit outa me.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back