Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Life Changing news.....

I got my life changing news....need a nuclear stress test done ASAP, and an Echocardiogram the next day. If it was ASAP how come they scheduled it for NEXT FRIDAY, and the Electrocardiogram for the following MONDAY??? |oo How does that change my life? I ain sure yet, but I am pretty sure, it will affect my diet...which is my life. No more peanut butter, bologna and mayonaise sandwiches. :BLEEP:

need a nuclear stress

MAybe if you didn't bang your head and Stress out on tests you wouldn't need a test ?
Good luck Passing it... or failing it... Which ever is the best of the two ???!?!?!

Moosie...will I need to take my laptop to happy hour in order to hear about your good fortune?

There is a boat dock at a popular lake (Possum Kingdom Lake)...just south of here... the dock has sign on the transom....been there for as long as I can remember....it reads, "Free BeerTomorrow"...this thread reminds me of that.

:rolleyes:

Tomorrow .. Tomorrow , There's always Tomorrow.... Tomorrows another day :D :D

Not to much has happened yet, But life is changeing as we speak !!!!! :D

I'll tell you by this coming friday, Probably before !!!! I promise :D

8531.jpg

GGGEEESH, some of you guys think God news comes over night. Were is all the love that I had in the Beginning ?!?!!?!? No more good lucks ?!?!?

Elkhunter, You look younger in that picture ;)

someone should lock this :BLEEP: thread!

Back