Life Changing news.....

HAHA.. LOL ELKchsr. It's about time for me to share My news..... I might share it a little early. I think It was April 1st when I was going to, but no one would believe me on that date ;)

It might be time for a visit from Dr. Phil
dr_phil.jpg

gay_thread.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• Gaydar Tank.jpg
    Gaydar Tank.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 173
GAyness...... ?!?!?! How can you say that ?!?!?

I am interested in purchasing the hunttalk.com website, including the domain name, content, community, etc. Would you consider selling your website, and if so, what kind of price range would you be looking for?

Thanks,
####### #########

Just as an FYI, Although it's not "the" News, The offer was a Legit offer. Like my Life changing news, I'll fill you in more as it comes down the pike............... :D :D

Is this place going to be called "Poosie's" once it's sold? I'd hold out for more money. If it's anything like the real estate market, hold off and you'll get another couple g's for it in a year or so!!

$ is still $ !!!! (No I'm not posting the real number) :p Since we've been loosing $ since day 1..... Wouldn't even giving it away be like making money :p.... :D..... ;)

What would be the Right Number if it was your Website..... $10, $100, $1000, $10,000, $100,000 ? (And trust me, If it was the Latter Number I wouldn't blink at dumping you guys for that (HEHE). But whats the Value of "Space" ? I understand hard Assets.... It's "Space" I don't understand.......

I never Said I'm selling it, I just saying Someone laid an offer out which at first I thought was a joke from one of you Yay-hoots.

Well if they [new owners] don`t let us [members] get down and dirty, it will go "belly up".. and then you can buy it back for 10 cents on the dollar....are you going to tell us [ballpark] the price? or are you going to "whack us off" forever?

Wouldn't blame you a bit Moosie. Go ahead & cash out, I'm confident you (or Gunner) can figure an escape from the 'no compete' clause so's we could have a replacement site w/out popups & billboards pasted everywhere. If all else fails, we could learn the MooseTomChsr code & all speak in tongue. :cool: ;) :) :D

Moosie, you said this is "our" site..........i say "we" sell.

I'll fill you in more as it comes down the pike

What are you doing to this poor pike, I would be careful, they have sharp teeth and "things" could get caught... :eek:

Or do you pull their teeth first? :D

Moosie said:
GAyness...... ?!?!?! How can you say that ?!?!?

Just as an FYI, Although it's not "the" News, The offer was a Legit offer. Like my Life changing news, I'll fill you in more as it comes down the pike............... :D :D

FYI...Oscar...a friend of mine who is a very smart buisness man...is selling domain names for 50k and up. Just the names...not space.

LOL....... As the Owner. The Sale deal didn't go through..... "yet". We could be in NEVER stage on that deal, ora couple weeks :p

Tuesday will be a post of a "Different" sort, Thats the Day I do my SE{} change, or "something" like that. I bet you are up just Wondering huh ;)

FLIPPER... if you can Get 50k for the "NAME" I'll walk it over to TENNESSE, for ya, to sell with a 20% commission :p

A few years ago my friend Ronnie thought that this internet thing just might make it and started to create domain names and registering them and he came up, evidently, with alot of them that are very popular. He sells them like hot cakes and is doing rather well at it.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back