Life Changing news.....

HAHAA Whiskers, I do't remember exactly how many posts we pasted up on that one, but I think there was some where near 1700, but that is an absolute guess... :)

LMAO Ken...

It still could be, Oscar posted a time in the future when his dream will come true... :eek: :D

By my count, 6 weeks is Spring Break. I'm thinking Moosie prancing across stage in a wet T-shirt in Lauderdale. :rolleyes:

OK technically I know what's up. At least I think I did once upon a time......a loooong time ago. When did this thread start again? ;)

so it actually took you this long to learn your wife was truely a man, how is that good news, i though browtine was your bitch made and u did packing while he cooked?

Canoe said:
Anything to get some attention....

Hey Canoe, I walked by your Desk the other day and I saw a Message about you going to the Doctor.......... How'd that go ;) HAHA !!

Laugh it up Beotch's. I'll show you te Opperation when I "Publically" Anounce it ......hump hump

I was wondering who was responsible for that tasteless attempt at humor.

I should have known it was you, but I didn't think that Dinger actually let you enter the D3 offices anymore. Something about our dress policy requiring people to wear sleeves and requiring you to refrain from showing the hapless office staff your nipples every chance you get.

I think that it's time for you guys to buy us lunch or something. Especially after that rude note you left.

Next week can't do it and the Week after Din-hole is in roadbuilders.

We'll Email out invitations for the Week of March 6th-10th. If you'd be giving us more work we'd re-prioritize ;)

when u taking me out for lunch! i just gave u 200 dollas white boy like me broke till i draw a pay check now lol!

1st, learn to type English. Next, realize you're renting one of my vehicles this month, not just "giving" me $200.........:wank:

$200? You think that's enough business to get a free lunch?

I think not, Moosie and the gang spend that much a month on buying free lunches for me and some of my colleages as a token of their unwavering dedication to provide a technically sound, environmentally safe, within budget, on time product.

For $200 worth of business I'll let you scavenge the floorboard of my pickup and pick up old french fries. You'll probably find quite a few.

I just wasted alot of time readinf nothing.

My friends call me a slum lord with my rentals. But people who rent my houses always pay their rent, and do not move away. So I do not ever have to find new renters.

Good luck on whatever you do, or having done

John

I just wasted alot of time readinf nothing.

Welll, if nothing else, you've learned to spell like me ;) BUUUAhahaha

MAN, Mondays like this Bring the Future one day closer.

Canoe, Speaking of Lunch's, Next week man, Food on !!!!!!

This thread should be renamed the changing news in my life.... Moosie, same old dude, another week..;)

I'm guessing one of you sent this (Named removed)

The following message was sent to you via the Hunt Talk Contact Us form by #### ########.

--------------------------------

I am interested in purchasing the hunttalk.com website, including the domain name, content, community, etc. Would you consider selling your website, and if so, what kind of price range would you be looking for?

Thanks,
####### #########

Back